Julian Peña

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Dreaming About Kids Throwing Exploding Paper Bags

Had the weirdest dream last night. We (several of my friends from my personal life) we're at some large-scale exhibition, like a world's fair, and we witnessed some guy running in distress with tattered clothes. He fell in the train tracks and collapsed. We went after him but it was too late, and some old lady gave a disturbing vision that I need to do that same thing with Brian the next day. I turn around and realize I'm separated from the group. Things got more quiet and these kids wearing different shades of red and oranges started appearing. It started to get kinda creepy and weird things started happening. I kept seeing really malicious things like clowns with knives and stuff. People started trying to escape and we were being under attack. I tried looking for everybody but had no luck. So I started grabbing whatever I can as weapons to defend myself. I beat my way through the exit outside, which seemed more quiet. I stepped out and found more kids dressed in hoodies. This time, they were throwing paper bags. When it hit the ground they blew up, like a grenade. I ran off as those kids were chasing me. Their numbers grew increasingly and it became to be overwhelming. At one point they caught me and stuffed a whole bunch of paper bag grenades in my shirt. I thought I was gonna be a goner, but one of the kids got close to me so I grabbed him and started running towards the group of kids. As I was running I pulled out the bombs and placed them in the kid's hoodie. Then I threw him and blew the whole group up. I walked off and found the group in a different location, with a feeling of one person missing. THEN I WOKE UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback?

My DeviantArt

PSDDude Photoshop Tutorials